Monday, August 24, 2009

boat on the water

My pitiful effort to paint a picture shall be showing up here periotically. Please don't laugh! I have learned one thing in trying to express myself pictorially and that is: it's about the process not the outcome. When one goes to work in the real world it's about the outcome. No one pays real money for yardage. But when I get home I feel it's time for me. I do what I want to do. No matter how foolish it might seem. This bit of foolishness was inspired by one of the great masters paintings in a book I bought. It is not an exact copy (that would be rude). But I enjoy doing it. I enjoy several types of media but I only buy the cheapest paint or canvas available. With no recognizable talent it seem correct. Try to have fun.

Mr. Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment